The Shearing Shed
- family friendly
- function venue
- gluten free
- group booking
- private dining room
- wheel chair friendly
Welcome to The Shearing Shed. Unquestionably one of the most sort after Events Venues on Phillip Island. We have the ability to host both your ceremony and reception and take pride in making them exactly what dreams are made of.
Off the beaten path and up an unassuming driveway you will find a hidden gem in this modern Australian restaurant and function centre. Come find us.
Greeting you at the gate is an early model tractor, the first of many farming implaments you will find amongst the gardens. Each one telling its own story of how the land was farmed in years gone by.
Set in what was a working shearing shed many moons ago, the restaurant has a warm and welcoming ambience with open fireplace and rough sawn timbers. The Barn has soring beams and large windows creating a sun soaked indoor ceremony option. The Billabong is a landscaped outdoor area with waterfall, pontoon and lawn area providing a beautiful outdoor alternative setting for your ceremony.
Our stunningly gorgeous, one-of-a-kind venue will serve as the perfect canvas for a special, love-filled day. Our fantastic rural location offers guests a private venue while still being a few kilometers from Cowes.
Not only do we provide the venue, but our team of chefs cater your event and our handy bar staff provide the drinks. We aim to make your day as easy as possible with our team of professionals.
At a Glance:
• Seating for 100+ people in our main dining room
• Coctail weddinfs for 150+ people
• One site ceremonies – our newly renovated barn is elegant yet rustic and perfect fo an indoor wedding. Outdoor spaces – The Billabong is not available for bookings.
• Complimentary use of our grounds for photos.
• Fully licensed bar and outdoor area
• Experienced staff offering personal service
• Multiple food menus and packages.